WMG Scholarships, University of Warwick
WMG will be awarding over £600,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes beginning in October 2016.
Awards will be based on past academic achievement and a short essay (400 words max) demonstrating to the scholarships committee why you should be considered for the award. This may refer to your previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future. We advise you to concentrate on your achievements as the scholarship committee cannot make a judgement on your financial affairs.
Up to a total of 50 scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. The maximum discount possible is 50%.
- There will be 15 awards giving 50% discount
- There will be 15 awards giving 35% discount
- There will be 20 awards giving 20% discount
Early Acceptance Scheme
If you have an MSc offer from us, you can request a place on the Early Acceptance Scheme (EAS). Once accepted onto the scheme you must pay a £500 deposit which is credited to your tuition fee account. This deposit must be paid within 2 weeks of acceptance onto the scheme. In return, WMG will give you a £1000 discount on your overall fees (£500 discount for home/EU fee payers).
If you wish to apply, you can request a place using this form; you must already hold a conditional or unconditional MSc offer from WMG before you apply.
Send no money now, we will advise you how to pay your deposit if you are allocated a place.
- We will not accept EAS applications or deposit payments from an agent or third party.
- Places on the scheme are very strictly limited and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We expect the scheme to fill very quickly so we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
- Places on EAS are limited and are pre-allocated by region to ensure a fair distribution of places.
- The scheme is only available to students who have offers for the full-time MSc courses run by WMG in the UK, it is not transferrable to any other courses.
- The Early Acceptance Scheme is available to students paying home/EU fees, but the fee discount is £500 to reflect the lower home fee rate.