WMG Scholarships, University of Warwick
Awards will be based on past academic achievement and a short essay (400 words max) demonstrating to the scholarships committee why you should be considered for the award. This may refer to your previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future. We advise you to concentrate on your achievements as the scholarship committee cannot make a judgement on your financial affairs.
Up to a total of 50 scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. The maximum discount possible is 50%.
- There will be 15 awards giving 50% discount
- There will be 15 awards giving 35% discount
- There will be 20 awards giving 20% discount
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2016
- Awards are made for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
- All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
- WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
- Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 20th May 2016. 9.00am UK time.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by 2nd week of June.
- WMG will award scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
* These numbers are for guidance only. WMG reserves the right to amend the exact number of scholarships awarded
+44 (0)24 7652 3691
(This number is for admission related queries only; current students should contact the Course Office).
Fax: +44 (0)24 7652 2943
Full-time Masters Course Office
International Manufacturing Centre
University of Warwick
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: