The Department of Economics, University of Verona, and PhD in Economics and Management in collaboration with:
- Centre for Economic Research - NTNU Norway
- ECINEQ - Society for the Study of Economic Inequality
- LISER, Luxembourg Institute of Socio - Economic Research
- Statistics Norway
- THEMA - University of Cergy-Pontoise, Labex MME-DII
- ZEW - Centre for European Economic Research
We are glad to announce the Twelfth Winter School on Inequality and Social Welfare Theory (IT12) (Space, Mobility and Opportunities January 9-12, 2017).
The aim of the School is to provide junior and senior researchers with the opportunity to discuss issues concerning:
- SpatiaI inequalities and regional distributions
- Quality of life
- Mobility, equality of opportunities and preferences for redistribution
- Political economy and redistribution
- Rolf Aaberge (Statistics Norway) Paolo Naticchioni (University of Roma Tre)
- David Albouy (University of Illinois) John Östh (Uppsala University)
- Nathaniel Baum-Snow (University of Toronto) Vito Peragine (University of Bari)
- Lorenzo Cappellari (Università Cattolica Milan) Iñaki Permanyer (UAB Barcelona)
- Daniele Checchi (University of Milan, LIS) Clemens Puppe (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Miles Corak (University of Ottawa) Jørn Rattsø (Norwegian University of Science and
- Frank Cowell (LSE-STICERD, London) Alain Trannoy (GREQAM-IDEP Marseille)
- Francisco Ferreira (World Bank)
- Paolo Naticchioni (University of Roma Tre)
- John Östh (Uppsala University)
- Vito Peragine (University of Bari)
- Iñaki Permanyer (UAB Barcelona)
- Clemens Puppe (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Jørn Rattsø (Norwegian University of Science and
- Alain Trannoy (GREQAM-IDEP Marseille)
PhD students selection is based on the presentation of a CV to be attached to the online application form not later than December 16, 2016.
You can find the online application form in the "Further official information" link below this announcement.
An additional limited number of places is reserved to senior faculty members.
Selected papers will be presented by participants during the school.
Participation fees for accepted applicants are:
Base: 300 € includes tuition, shuttle bus service Verona-Canazei and social dinner
Base + dinner: 380€ includes base registration plus dinner for all days
Base + dinner + accommodation: 500€ includes base registration plus double (or triple) room together with another
participant and half-board (breakfast and dinner).
For more official information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: