Wim Duisenberg Fellowship
This programme is named after the first President of the ECB and aimed at senior professionals from academia, central banks and research institutions. Candidates should be internationally recognised experts in their field of research who wish to take a period of leave or a sabbatical from their current place of work.
The aims of the programme are
- to promote policy-relevant research that meets the highest academic standards;
- to offer research staff at the ECB the opportunity to gain exposure to, and expertise in, the most recent advances in economic research;
- to give prominent scholars the opportunity to gain an insight into the policy-making environment of the ECB.
Research fellows will conduct their activities at the ECB in Frankfurt and will be encouraged to interact with ECB staff members from both DG/R and other business areas. While at the ECB, research fellows will be expected to complete a research paper for presentation at internal seminars and for publication in the ECB’s Working Paper Series. Successful candidates will be offered a monthly allowance in line with the seniority of the described profile.
Qualifications and experience
Selected candidates shall hold a PhD from a leading university and have an outstanding publication record in top academic journals.
Applications should include:
- a detailed curriculum vitae including publication record;
- a one-page research proposal;
- preferred time period.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to WDFP@ecb.europa.eu. Deadline for applications: 30 April 2017.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.