Waterford Institute of Technology Scholarships for Nationals of all Other non-EU Countries
Undergraduate and Higher Diploma students
• The International Student Scholarship will provide for a 25% reduction in tuition fees for each year of an undergraduate or a Higher Diploma programme. (NB for entry into all years of Bachelor programmes except final year).
• Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark
• The International Student Scholarship will provide for a reduction of €3150 for all taught Masters programmes
• The scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students
• Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent
- This scholarship only applies to new incoming students (first time entrants to WIT- it does not apply to WIT International Graduates)
How to apply
Applications must be made on the prescribed forms (please see below) and submitted to the International office on or before 31st May 2016.
Successful applicants will be notified by mid-June 2015.
For further information please contact Selma Robinson, International Admissions, WIT,firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: