Vienna Start-up Package 2017
The Vienna start-up package supports selected international start-ups who want to develop their business idea in Vienna and Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Apply until 31st of January, 2017!
The start-ups will not only enjoy free flight tickets, housing, office space and coaching, but get an exclusive introduction to the scene and its players supported by Pioneers, one of Europe´s largest startup communities made in Vienna.
2017 the Package is awarded to six promising start-ups – a unique opportunity of joining the city’s community for a 2 months period with extensive support.
The Vienna Start-up Package includes:
- Cost of travel to Vienna (within Europe)
- Accommodation for 2 months
- Place in a Co-Working Space for 2 months
- Ticket for the Pioneers Festival 2017
- 10-hours Coaching worth EUR 2.000,--
- Exclusive introduction to Vienna´s startup scene
- A key condition for participation in the Program is that the Start-up commits itself to fully participate in the program fully and be physically present in Vienna for at least two months during the program.
- All Start-ups require sufficient financial resources to sustain themselves in terms of day-to-day living expenses for the duration of the Program (except for costs related to accommodation and Co-Working Space).
- Participation in the Program will be awarded to the Start-up with the objectively strongest application.
- The Vienna Business Agency intends to select 6 Start-ups to participate in the Program. The Vienna Business Agency reserves the right to award participation to more or fewer Start-ups and is not obliged to award participation to any applicants.
- The Vienna Business Agency will not reimburse any costs incurred in submitting an application.
- By submitting the application, the Start-up agrees to the procedures, regulations and set requirements as stated in the guidelines.
- The Vienna Business Agency reserves all rights to at all time to stop or discontinue the application process without being obliged to reimburse the costs of the applicant.
- All dates concerning travel and residency are determined between the Vienna Business Agency and the startup. All costs for any changes without a reasonable justification (e.g. illness, fatal causalities) are at the expenses of the start-up. The length of residency stay agreed cannot be extended.
- The accommodation provided by the Vienna business agency has to be treated with care. Any damages caused through gross negligence have to be replaced or paid by the start-up.
- The Vienna Business agency will procure a health and accident insurance for the person representing the start-up for the period of the residency stay.
- The Vienna Business Agency keeps all information confidential.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: