Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship
The Bath Spa University Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship celebrates our commitment to internationalisation and excellence in creativity, culture and enterprise.
The Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship is available to postgraduate taught Master's applicants and the value is worth£5,000.
Criteria for Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship:Applications are welcome from international students who have achieved high academic results; can demonstrate a commitment and experience to creativity, culture and enterprise.
How applications for Vice Chancellor's International Scholarships are judged: The Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship applications are reviewed on submission of the International Scholarship Application Form. Particular attention is given to the scholarship essay. The applications are reviewed in the month after the deadline by the University Committee.
How to apply for the Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship: Applicants must hold an offer of admission for a Bath Spa University postgraduate taught Master's degree programme that is full-time and taught on-campus, and complete the International Scholarship Application Form.
Application deadlines apply
For September/October entry, the application date is 15th June 5pm GMT.
Advice on how to complete the International Scholarship Application Form:
- Please complete all the details, including your name, contact details, student number and qualifications. Applications with missing details will be automatically rejected.
- Please attach the relevant supporting documents (e.g. copy of final degree certificate and a letter of recommendation). Applications without supporting documentation will be automatically rejected.
- If you are awaiting your final results, you are still able to apply. Please state 'pending results' in the qualification section. You must submit your results when they are available.
- The scholarship essay question is very important. To answer this question you should include details that cover all the criteria: academic achievement/results; involvement in activities at your previous university, community work and your contribution to society; charity/volunteer work you've done; information on your future aspirations and examples on how you will contribute to the social and economic development of your country. You should also give examples on how you intend to become involved in university life at Bath Spa University.
- Applicants fee status must be international. UK and EU students are not eligible.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission, conditional or unconditional, to an appropriate Bath Spa University programme at the point of application. The programme must be a Master's degree, be at least one year’s duration, be full-time on-campus, and lead to an award of Bath Spa University.
- Scholarships are awarded as a part-fee waiver.
- Bath Spa University reserves the right to award a scholarship only after careful consideration of an applicant’s qualifications and verification of authenticity, plus financial capability. You must be able to prove that you have the financial ability to support the remaining tuition fees and living costs to be able to accept a scholarship award. The University is unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful scholarship applications.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
Good luck with your scholarship application!
International Relations team
t: +44 (0) 1225 875777
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: