Ural Federal University International Grant for Master and Bachelor Programs
The Institute of Public Administration and Entrepreneurship of Ural Federal University, Russia is pleased to announce our new initiative – Grant for Master and Bachelor Programs.
- Advertising and Public Relations (courses are n English);
- International Trade (courses are in English);
- Public Administration Technologies (courses are in Russian)
Foreign students have an opportunity to get scholarship for 2 years study which covers tuition fees.
If you are ready to become international leader so apply now.
Schedule of documents:
- 30th of April 2016 – students from the CIS, Baltic states, Abkhazia, South Ossetia
- 29th of March 2016 – students from North, Latin America, Europe
- 25th of April 2016 - Africa, Middle East, Asia
With the exception of Iran, Djibouti - until 25th of May,
India - until 15th of June
Oman, Palestine, Jordan – 15th of June 2016
What do you need to do?
You should have Bachelor degree. If you are, then half is done!
Just download our application form, fill it and prepare necessary documents.
1. A completed application form attached with a color photo.
2. Copies of your Bachelor's Degree Diploma with indication of studied subjects and estimations (points). If a foreign citizen applying for study on educational programs of vocational or higher education, due to the nature of the educational process in a foreign country is not a document about the foreign education and (or) a foreign qualification, provided a document containing information about the results of the latest certification issued by a foreign national educational organization in which he/she is trained on the territory of the host country.
3. A copy of the medical report on the absence of contraindications to study in the Russian Federation, issued by the official authority of the country of residence of the candidate
4. A copy of the medical certificate of the absence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS disease, issued by the official authority of the country of residence of the candidate.
5. Copies of the passport pages with which the foreigner will cross the border of the Russian Federation, valid for at least 18 months from the start date of the entry student visa (clearly readable pages containing setting data for invitation).
6. Copies of documents (diplomas, certificates etc. Winners of international and national (urban and other) contests and competitions).
Do you have question? – contact us by email NovoselovaOlga@urfu.ru
Please, note: applications must be submitted by the date of deadline for a country!
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: