Ural Federal University announces 65 international scholarships for new international students covering tuition fees for 2 years of study.
Field of study: Any Master Degree program taught in English offered at Ural Federal University
Target group: International students
Within the frames of the program 65 international students are awarded full tuition waivers for the whole period of their Master studies at Ural Federal University (starting from September 2015). During the studies the students will also be able to receive the regular monthly scholarship from the university (based upon their academic performance)
- Filled-in application form
- Copies of the documents of the prior education with a diploma supplement including a list of records and marks.
-Copy of the official medical certificate confirming there are no precautions for a student to study in Russia.
- Copy of the official medical certificate with the negative result of the HRV|AIDS test.
- Copy of the passport pages of an applicant. Passport shall be valid at least within 18 months after the applicant’s date of arrival in Russia.
- Translation of the 1st passport page into Russian with a notarial attestation.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Motivation letter