WESTMINSTER FULL-FEE SCHOLARSHIP
The University offers a number of full tuition fee award scholarships to exceptionally well qualified students from outside the UK/EU. Please note this scholarship covers tuition fees only, not living expenses or accommodation.
Full tuition fee award only.
|Eligibility:||You must be an international student and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.|
|Criteria:||Academic excellence and financial need.|
|Deadline:||4 May 2017|
Am I eligible for a scholarship?
Each of our scholarships has its own set of eligibility criteria which you should check carefully to make sure you are eligible before you apply. In addition to checking the specific criteria for the scholarship/s you wish to apply for, you should also check the general eligibility criteria for Westminster’s scholarship programme.
How do I choose which scholarship/s to apply for?
Generally, we offer four different types of scholarships for international undergraduate and postgraduate students:
- Full scholarships (which provide for tuition fee costs, living expenses, accommodation and flights to and from the UK)
- Full tuition fee award scholarships (100% tuition fee award only)
- Half tuition fee award scholarships (50% tuition fee award only)
- Part tuition fee award scholarships (up to 50% tuition fee award only)
International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for one type of scholarship.
UK/EU undergraduate students may apply for as many UK/EU undergraduate scholarships as they wish.
As a general rule of thumb for all applicants, the higher the value of the scholarship the more competitive the application process is. You are therefore advised to choose carefully which scholarship/s you apply for based on whether you meet the eligibility criteria and your true level of financial need.
You will only be considered for the scholarships you express an interest in at the time of application so think carefully before you apply.
What documentation do I need to apply?
International Undergraduate and all Postgraduate applicants
As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
Please note that certified translations of any supporting documents written in languages other than English must be provided. Also, please do not send your own personal copies or originals of documents as we are unable to return these to you.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: