23 PhD fellowships in Physics
We are offering 23 PhD positions in a large diversity of research fields.
Are you eager to
- Work in a unique research environment, in teams of renowned physicists?
- Tackle challenges at the forefront of physics?
- Profit from a paid position and be free of tuition fees?
- Benefit from a broad international network?
- Hone your transferrable professional skills?
- Enjoy the City of Vienna, famous for leading the Quality of Living Ranks?
The Vienna Doctoral School in Physics (VDSP) at the University of Vienna is a vibrant community
- Of more than 130 capable, creative and critical young researcher personalities,
- Embedded in more than 40 scientific teams,
- With innovative experimental, theoretical and computational capabilities.
We are offering 23 PhD positions in a large diversity of research fields. For detailed information about projects and procedures, please follow this link.
Online applications are accepted until 30 August 2020.
The most promising candidates can be invited to Vienna for the recruitment days in fall 2020, to meet the faculty and to explore how their interests and capabilities match our research opportunities.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: