The overall goal of the REinforcing Women In REsearch (REWIRE) COFUND Programme, a Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions COFUND project funded by the European Commission, is to establish a support scheme for excellent postdoctoral female researchers to foster their scientific development, to nurture their expertise and to make a profound impact on their future careers. The Programme aims to address statistics published in the European Commission's "She Figures 2015" which clearly demonstrate that women are under-represented in academic careers.
What we offer:
- A 36-month fellowship in any discipline
- A highly competitive programme supporting you in your academic career progression and becoming a mentor for future female researchers
- Working at the largest research and education institution in Austria
- The chance to live in Vienna - the city with the highest quality of life in the world for 10 years in a row!
In addition to your individual research project and customised career development plan, you will be encouraged to:
- Be part of and build upon an enhanced research network
- Participate in non-research oriented training programmes
- Develop transferable skills
- Gain international exposure through publications in high-profile journals
- Participate in international conferences
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.