University of the West of England Academic Excellence Scholarship
We consider applications when they are received so we strongly recommend applying as early as possible. The award value is automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Award values: £2,000
Award duration: First academic year
Eligible applicants must
- Have achieved 70 points above the UCAS tariff offer or have achieved higher than 65% in your studies
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is theonly condition
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Please note that scholarships are not available in respect of the English Language pre-sessional programmes.
The MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD's and continuing professional development courses are not eligible for the postgraduate scholarships.
Students enrolling at Hartpury are not eligible for any of the UWE Bristol scholarships.
Students enrolling at a UWE Partner Institution overseas are not eligible for any of the UWE Bristol scholarships until studying at a UWE Bristol campus (unless otherwise stated).
You will be eligible for consideration for a scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You, the student, are liable to pay the full international tuition fee, ie you are not a sponsored student (unless otherwise specified).
- You are a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- You have not previously studied in the UK.
- You have been made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place from the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- You meet any specific scholarship requirements
Evidence of fund for successful candidates
Successful candidates awarded the 100% tuition fee scholarship or 50% tuition fees or 25% tuition fees will need to demonstrate they hold sufficient funds to cover their living expenses. This evidence must be supplied when accepting the scholarship.
How to apply
You will automatically be assessed for the academic excellence scholarship at the point of application for your programme at UWE Bristol. Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: