The Wimbledon Trust Bursaries
The Wimbledon Trust Bursaries of £5000 each are available for two Home, EU or International students accepted on any Master’s Degree course at Wimbledon College of Arts, University of the Arts London.
One of the bursaries will be offered to recent graduates from Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon and the second will be offered to new students. The bursaries will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit and, will be a contribution towards tuition fees.
Applications are welcome from those who are in financial hardship and will benefit from postgraduate studies to realise their full potential. All applications must be supported with an academic or professional reference.
To be eligible for The Wimbledon Trust Bursaries, applicants must:
• Have accepted a place on a full-time Master’s degree at Wimbledon College of Arts, commencing October 2017.
Instructions for Uploading your Portfolio via Dropbox
• Go to www.dropbox.com and create an account.
• Login to your account using your using name and password.
• Create a new folder by selecting this icon in the top right hand corner just before the search box. Be sure to use your full name as the name of the folder.
• Open the folder and upload your portfolio into this folder by clicking on this icon in the top right hand corner just before the search box. This takes you to your desktop to select your file(s).
• Once your file(s) are uploaded in the folder, right click on the folder and select the option share link.
• In the dialogue box, enter the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please include your name and the scholarship you are applying for in the message box before sending.
All applications must be received by 1pm, Friday 28 July 2017. There is only one closing date for applications each year.
We are unable to accept applications that arrive late. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Informing applicants of the final decision All applicants will be informed of the final decision via email. More information Please contact the Student Funding Service on 0207 514 6146 with any queries in regards to The Wimbledon Trust Bursaries, or visit www.arts.ac.uk.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: