Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international postgraduate students to the UTS Engineering program.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and must not be currently residing in Australia; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for either the:
- Master of Engineering Management, course code C04275; or
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management, course code C04272; and
- Completed an undergraduate with a minimum Highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) or equivalent, of 75 with no fails; and
- Must be commencing either the Master of Engineering Management (course code C04275) or the Master of Environment Engineering Management (course code C04272) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Double degree applicants may only apply for the first course in their double degree; and
- Must not have received a scholarship from UTS previously (with the exclusion of UTS International Academic Excellence Award recipients); and
- Must not be a sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
- All candidates must apply using the online Scholarship Application form.
Highest ranking student in the academic qualification used as basis of admission with no fails.
How to apply
Applications for the Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students are now open.
All applicants must submit the Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students application form by midnight 12 July 2017.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.