University of Strathclyde Science Excellence Scholarship
This Scholarship is open to all International students applying to the Faculty of Science's Postgraduate taught courses. Applicants must be self funded.
Applications for scholarships are open to students who meet the following criteria:
- the student must be paying full international fees
- the student must be self-funded ie not sponsored by Government, employer or educational institution
- the student cannot be in receipt of this scholarship and another University of Strathclyde scholarship
- the student must have accepted a conditional offer for a full time Postgraduate Masters in the Faculty of Science by 20 May 2016
- the student must be able to demonstrate academic excellence based on their previous study
- the student must provide evidence of a desire to study at the University of Strathclyde
Please note this scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis
Computer and information sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics and statistics, Physics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences
Level of Study
Mode of Study
Applicants should download and complete the Faculty of Science International Scholarships Application Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of completed applications is 20 May 2016.
Applicants will be informed whether their application has been successful by 31 May 2016.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: