INTO Stirling Enhanced Progression Scholarships
This scholarship is available to students who successfully progress from a qualifying pathway programme delivered by the INTO Stirling onto a University of Stirling undergraduate taught programme in September 2020 from one of the following qualifying countries or regions:
- Latin America
Students will be eligible for the merit based INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships in their first year at the University based on the criteria below:
- Students who progress with an overall score of 70% and above - £4,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 60% to 69% - £3,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 50% to 59% - £2,000 fee waiver
Students from the countries and regions above will also be eligible for a further £2,000 fee waiver on each subsequent year of undergraduate study at the University.
Eligibility and availability
- You must be a full time student and classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- You must be a national of, or living in one of the qualifying countries above at the point of application
- You must have successfully completed a relevant INTO pathway programme at the INTO Stirling centre.
- This excludes English only courses, including pre-sessional language courses.
This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
Please note that award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: