University of Queensland Economics Scholarship for Vietnamese Students
The following competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding Vietnamese students on the basis of academic excellence and extra-curricular activities. Students who are short listed for consideration will be required to participate in an interview. Scholarship applications can be submitted through a UQ recognised Education Representative or directly to The University of Queensland.
How to apply
1. Complete the UQ School of Economics Scholarship Application form
2. Complete a UQ International Student Application Form
- Undergradute Studies
- Postgraduate Studies
3. Submit an application form with the following documents through a registered UQ International Education Representative or directly to The University of Queensland International Admissions: PLEASE NOTE EMAIL SUBJECT LINE MUST READ "ECONOMICS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION"
- university academic transcripts
- senior high school academic transcripts
- motivation letter
- 2 reference letters
- current IELTS or TOEFL certificate
Please note: Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be considered.
Applications Close 21 October 2016
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
School of Economics