The Geoffrey Blainey Scholarship for Honours in Economic History
The Geoffrey Blainey Scholarship for Honours in Economic History was established in honour of Professor Blainey, one of Australia’s most prominent economic historians. The scholarship is open to students, accepted into the Economics honours program, whose research is informed by Economic History.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled in the Economics honours program within the Faculty of Business and Economics
- be pursuing research informed by Economic History
Selection will be based on enrolment in the Economics honours program and your written application.
To complete the scholarship application, you will need to submit:
- A cover letter detailing your eligibility for this scholarship
- Your proposed area of research and clearly demonstrate how economic history will inform your research essay
- A current resume
- Your Academic Record (available from the Student Portal)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.