Melbourne Mobility Awards
The University of Melbourne offers a suite of scholarships and grants for students undertaking overseas study as part of their undergraduate or graduate coursework course. Some scholarships are awarded on academic merit and others to assist students who are experiencing disadvantage circumstances.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled at the University of Melbourne in either an undergraduate degree or a graduate coursework degree
- intend to study overseas as part of a University of Melbourne Exchange or Fee-paying program or a University of Melbourne subject with an overseas component that will be credited towards your University of Melbourne degree
- apply for a Melbourne Mobility Award before commencement of the overseas study program
- have not received a Melbourne Mobility Award for overseas study that was part of your current course
- have not received a New Colombo Plan Grant for the same overseas program
- have not received a New Colombo Plan Grant or Endeavour Student Exchange Program funding that was part of your current course (applies to Lin Martin Global Scholarship only)
The Melbourne Mobility Awards are awarded for the specific purpose of the scholarship.
Selection of merit scholarships are based on academic achievement using the University's Weighted Average Mark (WAM). You must have results for your current course at the time of application and have achieved a WAM of 75 or above. Where the number of candidates exceeds the number of scholarships available, the scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest WAM.
Selection of access scholarships are based on demonstrated social, educational and financial disadvantage.
Chancellor's Scholars, Kwong Lee Dow Scholars and students who entered the University between 2010- 2016 with an ATAR of at least 98 are guaranteed one Melbourne Global Scholars Award in their undergraduate degree.
- You must receive permission and enrol in the your overseas study program.
- If your overseas study program is postponed or cancelled by any party after you have received the award payment, you must contact Stop 1 immediately. You may be required to return the payment.
- You agree to participate in any ambassadorship activities as requested by the University of Melbourne which include the University's Global Mobility blog and other social media channels, events and student showcases.
- You give permission for the University to provide your name and course details to the donor of your Melbourne Mobility Award and you must provide a Scholarship reportwithin two weeks of completing your overseas study program which may be made available to the donor of the scholarship.
- By accepting an offer for a Melbourne Mobility Award, you will not be eligible for a future award as part of your current degree.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: