Win the FELU MBA Scholarship and boost your professional growth!
As one of the leading providers of executive education in Central and Eastern Europe, the Faculty of Economics supports high potentials to meet their educational and career goals by offering scholarships for the FELU MBA program.
Candidates can apply to the scholarship even though their selection process is still in progress but no later than early bird application (30 September). Applicants must be from an eligible country and have at least three years of work experience. Applicants must display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact (academic and business) special honours and achievements. In addition, applicants should show an ambition to make a difference by working.
Due to the limited number of places available in the MBA programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- at least three years of meaningful working experience (middle to top management);
- proficiency in English;
- successfully finished undergraduate education.
In their applications candidates must also:
- fulfil the online registration form;
- fulfil and provide the FELU MBA application form;
- provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled;
- display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact;
- write a short motivation letter; and
- successfully undertake an in-depth interview.
Win the Scholarship worth 4.000 €
Your application form is your opportunity to take the first step to become FELU MBA participant!
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.