International scholarships are usually awarded in recognition of academic ability or achievement.
Some focus on other factors, including personal qualities, financial need, where you live and the course of study that you choose.
Most scholarships are applied to tuition fees and some may be used to cover accommodation and living costs.
Below are some of our scholarships for international students.
English for Further Study Award
If you successfully complete a minimum of 12 weeks of EAP, you will receive a fees rebate award, to the value of NZ$5,460, when you enrol in either the Certificate in University Studies, Diploma in University Studies, or an undergraduate degree
International Taught Master Merit Scholarships
If you qualify for this, you will be awarded a scholarship up to the value of NZ$7,000-$10,000 towards the overall cost of your study in any 180-credit taught master’s programme. You must have at least a GPA of a B+ average in the last year of your bachelor’s degree to meet the requirements.
NZ$10,000 – apply to the following programmes:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of International Rural Development
NZ$7000 – apply to the following programmes:
- Master of Applied Computing (November intake only)
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Management & Policy
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural System
- Master of Wine and Viticulture (February only)
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.