PhD Research Scholarships
Departmental Scholarships, Kemmy Business School
University of Limerick
The Kemmy Business School at University of Limerick is currently accepting applications for four Departmental Scholarships for fulltime PhD study to be undertaken at the school. One scholarship will be offered by each of the School’s four departments:
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Marketing
- Personnel & Employment Relations
Applications are invited from candidates under or across any of the research specialisms of the School. Note that applicants must engage with a potential supervisor from the department in question in the development of their research proposal, and that agreement to supervise must be confirmed at the time of application.
The competition is open to prospective students who aim to enrol in early 2018 for fulltime study, and will cover fees to EU-level and a stipend of €1,000 per month. Scholarship holders are expected to undertake a limited amount of formative academic duties in the relevant department in addition to pursuing their doctoral studies.
- A completed application form
- A cover letter and cv
- A research proposal of approximately 2,000 words, including the following elements:
- Abstract (300 words, approx.)
- Aims, objectives and central research questions
- Methodology including details of any specialist knowledge/data required
- Research schedule and timeline
- Where the project fits within the current literature
- Dissemination plans and potential impact
- Two letters of reference
- Confirmation from the prospective supervisor of willingness to support the proposal
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: