Leeds Doctoral Scholarships
The University is offering Leeds Doctoral Scholarships and Leeds International Scholarships to prospective students for 2017. The deadline is 10 March 2017 (1700 UK time).
The UK/EU Scholarships Successful applicants will receive payment to cover their University tuition fees up to three years, along with a maintenance grant matching the Research Council UK rate (£14,296 for 2016/17).
- be a UK/EU or International fee paying applicant
- have achieved at least a First Class Honours degree or are applicants who have a 2.1 as those who have postgraduate degrees*
- meet the English Language requirements of your programme of study if English is not your first language (UK/EU applicants - prior to or at registration; international applications - by the relevant scholarship deadline)
- not have already been awarded or are currently studying for a doctoral degree
- not already be in receipt of a doctoral scholarship
- have submitted a research degree application form and be in receipt of a student ID number
*Candidates with a lower mark in their undergraduate degree will be considered if they have or are expecting to receive a Distinction in a Master’s programme relevant to their field of research, or if they can demonstrate relevant alternative experience (eg in industry or business, or a practice-based PhD, in the creative arts).
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: