University of Koblenz-Landau Successful Start Scholarship for International Students, Germany
The International Office is able to provide limited financial support for international students within the frame of the Profil³-Project. The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the University of Koblenz-Landau so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in Germany.
Who can apply?
Applications are accepted from applicants who…
- are not of German nationality,
- are accepted at University of Koblenz-Landau for one of the following master’s programs:
M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau)
M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau)
M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz)
M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz)
- start their studies in the winter semester 2016/17
- have achieved very good grades (GPA of 1.9 or better) in their previous studies
- need financial support
In order to apply, please hand in the following application documents:
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Copy of the Letter of Acceptance at University of Koblenz-Landau for winter semester 2016/17
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
Additional documents which applicants might want to hand in to support their application:
- Any relevant document which shows your social situation, e.g. certified copies (and their translations if applicable) of marriage certificates or birth certificate(s) of your child(ren) in German or English.
After the submission of the application, the documents are first checked for completeness and then assessed by an internal university selection committee in terms of content. The selection of students for scholarship support is done on the basis of the written application documents. The main selection criteria are academic achievements and financial need.
A properly completed application does not guarantee scholarship support.
The applicants are informed about the outcome of the application process by the International Office via email. A decision can be expected by mid-August 2016. We ask applicants to refrain from contacting us in advance.
Please note that your application can only be considered if you submit a properly completed application form along with all the required documents within the given deadline.
Furthermore, the scholarship payments will only be started after the successful enrollment at the University of Koblenz-Landau for the winter semester 2016/17.
The documents can be sent as an email attachment to the following email address: email@example.com
However, the original paper version of the application needs to be sent via mail in addition to the electronic version.
Therefore, please send the application and all relevant documents to:
Referat Internationale Zusammenarbeit
Incomplete applications as well as applications which were not received in due time will not be considered!