University of Koblenz-Landau Partner Scholarship
The International Relations Office is able to provide limited financial support for international students from partner universities (European and non-European). The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the University of Koblenz-Landau so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in Germany.
Ongoing (the scholarship is given on the "first come, first served" basis).
Who can apply?
Applications are accepted from applicants who…
- are not of German nationality,
- are accepted at University of Koblenz-Landau for any master's program, including one of the following international master’s programs:
M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau)
M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau)
M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz)
M.Sc. Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz)
M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz)
- start their studies in the winter semester 2016/17
- have achieved good grades (GPA of 2,3 or better) in their previous studies
Applications are NOT accepted from students who…
- are exchange students or short-term students at University of Koblenz-Landau
- are registered only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
- are of German nationality or who have completed their higher education entrance qualification or their under-graduate studies in Germany
- receive BAföG payments
- receive a full or partial scholarship from another organisation/institution
Scholarship amount: 500 Euros per month
Scholarship duration: 5 to 6 months
Start of scholarship payments
The payment order of the monthly scholarship instalments will be issued after the successful applicant has enrolled at the University of Koblenz-Landau after his/her arrival in Koblenz/Landau and has handed in an enrolment certificate to the International Relations Office.
In order to apply, please hand in the following application documents:
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Copy of the Letter of Acceptance at University of Koblenz-Landau for winter semester 2016/17
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
Please note that your application can only be considered if you submit a properly completed application form along with all the required documents within the given deadline.
Furthermore, the scholarship payments will only be started after the successful enrollment at the University of Koblenz-Landau for the winter semester 2016/17.
The documents can be sent as an email attachment to the following email address: ishalaginova (at) uni-koblenz-landau.de
However, the original paper version of the application needs to be sent via mail in addition to the electronic version.
Therefore, please send the application and all relevant documents to:
Referat Internationale Zusammenarbeit