The Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence
£2,000 per annum.
- £2,000 for each year of study.
- Renewable on an annual basis (subject to good academic progress). The scholarship may be held in conjunction with a University bursary.
- Applicants must have AAA at A level (or specified equivalents) and meet other criteria.
- We have also extended this scholarship to include those who achieve AAB at A level (or specified equivalents) where one of the subjects is either Mathematics or a Modern Foreign Language.
- Open to applicants from any country.
Originally, this scholarship has been awarded to all those who achieve AAA at A level (or specified equivalents). We have extended this scholarship to include those who achieve AAB at A level (or specified equivalents) where one of the subjects is either Mathematics or a Modern Foreign Language.
The scholarship will be awarded to UK, EU and Overseas applicants to the University of Kent who meet all the criteria below. Applicants must:
- be entering the first year (Stage 1) of undergraduate degree study at the University of Kent’s Canterbury or Medway campus from September 2017,
- have achieved the required grades for at least one of the qualifications specified below,
- have not attained any qualification higher than those listed below (i.e. do not already hold an undergraduate degree),
- have satisfied conditions of entry to the University of Kent.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: