Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence
£2,000 for stage 1 (first year) of study.
Available to entrants to undergraduate programmes starting in September 2020 who meet the required criteria
Originally, this scholarship has been awarded to all those who achieve AAA at A level (or specified equivalents). We have extended this scholarship to include those who achieve AAB at A level (or specified equivalents) where one of the subjects is either Mathematics or a Modern Foreign Language.
The scholarship will be awarded to UK, EU and Overseas applicants to the University of Kent who meet all the criteria below. Applicants must:
- be entering the first year (Stage 1) of undergraduate degree study at the University of Kent’s Canterbury or Medway campus from September 2020.
- have achieved the required grades for at least one of the qualifications specified below.
- have not attained any qualification higher than those listed below (i.e. do not already hold an undergraduate degree).
- not be participating in the Higher Degree Apprenticeship scheme.
- have satisfied conditions of entry to the University of Kent
There is no application form to complete. If you are eligible to receive the scholarship, you will receive confirmation via your KentVision portal in early September 2020.
- £2,000 for stage 1 (first year) of study.
- The scholarship may be held in conjunction with a University bursary and most other undergraduate scholarships.
- Applicants must have AAA at A level (or specified equivalents) and meet other criteria.
- We have also extended this scholarship to include those who achieve AAB at A level (or specified equivalents) where one of the subjects is either Mathematics or a Modern Foreign Language.
- Open to applicants from any country.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: