University of Hull Business School MBA International Full Scholarship
Four full tuition fee scholarships are available to students who have Overseas Fee Status. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of professional and academic excellence. The scholarship covers the full cost of the MBA tuition fees, for the normal duration of the programme (one year). This scholarship is valid only for the academic year commencing September 2016. Please note that this scholarship does not cover the cost of living or travel.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship and must write their admissions application code on this scholarship application for consideration
- be able to commence their studies in September 2016
- have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship
- be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes
All new international students that have applied for but have not been successful for this full scholarship will automatically receive the scholarship bursary.
Applications must reach us before the deadline of Monday 9 May 2016 for entry in September 2016. Successful applicants will be notified by Monday 23 May 2016 and the scholarship will be offset against your tuition fee at registration.
How to apply
Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
- this completed application form (with their application code entered)
- a copy of the offer letter
- an essay of no more than 1,000 words demonstrating how they will contribute to and benefit from the Hull MBA, focusing on their achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. Applicants should also evaluate the skills they need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the MBA will assist in this.
- (Please note that applications submitted without full documentation will not be considered)
Please enclose all required documents along with this completed application form and either send or email this form with all the required documents as stated above to: Bella Anand, Faculty Admissions Tutor Hull University Business School Hull, HU6 7RX Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: