APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Recognized master’s degree in economics, health economics, business administration or other related subjects. To be eligible for admission to the program students must have a high-quality master’s degree or an equivalent academic degree from an internationally recognized university. In exceptional circumstances, students may be accepted if they are expected to finish their qualifying postgraduate studies within the first 4 months of the program which is in principle set to July 1st, 2017.
- Early Stage Researcher (ESR) are those who, at the time of employment by the host university, are in the first four years (or full-time equivalent) of their research careers. This is measured from the date they obtained a degree which formally entitled them to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the research training is provided, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate was envisaged.
- Conditions of international mobility of researchers: Researchers are required to undertake transnational mobility (i.e. move from one country to another) when taking up the appointment. At the time of employment by the host university, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host university for more than 12 months in total during the last 3 years. Short stays, such as holidays, are not taken into account.
- English language: Applicants must demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and oral English is sufficiently advanced for them to fully benefit from the network training. Recognized English language certificates (TOEFL, IELTS) must be submitted along with the application.
- Please apply for a maximum of three positions, indicating your preference in order.
- Please provide an up-to-date CV.
- Please provide Bachelor’s and Master´s transcripts
- Please provide recognized English language certificates (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Please answer the following questions in a separate document:
- Please outline your academic and professional experience during the four years following your graduation.
- For how long have you been working in a field of research?
- In which countries have you lived since 1 July 2014?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the application is 3 Aril 2017. The IQCE Recruitment Committee selects and invites candidates for interviews which will take place at the universities the candidates have applied for. The selected candidates may have to provide a 15 minute presentation and are examined by the local Recruitment Committees. The starting date for the selected PhD’s is in principle the 1st of July 2017. However, the exact starting date is determined by the local recruitment committees.
Deadline for applications extended to 3 April 2017
Please note: For PhD positions PHD 4 and PHD, the deadline remains 20 March 2017
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: