We offer 1 PhD scholarship (bursary) position in Classical and Mediterranean Archaeology. As a PhD candidate, you will be committed to conducting independent and original scientific research and will be expected to disseminate this research in academic (international peer-reviewed publications and presentations) and nonacademic forums. You will also be required to participate in the annual field school organised by the research group.
We welcome research proposals that build on or extend our recent research, in particular if they focus one of the following fields or themes:
• Archaeogeophysics, with a focus on the improvement of our understanding of archaeomagnetic surveys; or
• The (re-)study of fieldwalking datasets from Italy with a view to achieving supraregional integrations and analysis.
We are looking for talented and ambitious researchers in the relevant disciplines.
Your qualifications are:
• a master's degree in archaeology with an excellent academic record;
• proven research abilities and close affinity with the research topic;
• excellent command of English and proven academic writing skills.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.