University of Edinburgh Business School Doctoral Scholarship in Co-production
The Centre for Service Excellence (CenSE) is an inter-disciplinary research and engagement centre within University of Edinburgh Business School. It is offering a fully funded PhD studentship on the above topic.
Value: Tuition fees (EU/overseas) + approx. £14,057 stipend + Research Support Grant (£750) + Fieldwork grant (£450)
CenSE is offering a fully funded 3 year PhD studentship available from Autumn 2016.
- have a Master’s degree from an accredited UK or overseas university, with above-average academic achievement in any management discipline, public management, public administration, public policy, and/or social policy.
- have an IELTS score of least 7.0 (for applicants whose native language is not English), with no score lower than 6.0 in each section, or the equivalent from our approved list of certificates.
- meet our full eligibility criteria for the PhD programme
Other topics are also possible. Above all, we are looking for a candidate who has both a strong research question and a commitment to pushing forward the theory and practice of co-production in public and/or private sector services.
The studentship will be based within CenSE. Component disciplines of the Centre are accounting and finance, entrepreneurship and innovation, management science, marketing, organisation studies and HRM, public management, and strategic management and leadership.
For further information on the studentship contact Professor Stephen Osborne
Further information on the application process
- Find out how to apply for our PhD programme
- Send application enquiries to the Research and PhD Support Team at email@example.com quoting your Universal Username (UUN) if you have one