Fee Status - International
Value - £5,000
Level of Study - Postgraduate
Mode of Study - Full Time
Start Date - September 2017, January 2018
Duration - 12 months
Helps with - Tuition Fees
- Available to full fee paying students on a full time, campus based postgraduate taught programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University for an eligible course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarships application form, sent with the formal offer email
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
How To Apply
A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible programmes.
About The University Of Dundee
Nobel Prize winning poet and honorary graduate Seamus Heaney described the University of Dundee as:
"having its head in the clouds and its feet firmly on the ground."
The University's distinctive character comes from the ability to be both aspirational and down-to-earthThe University is able to blend ground-breaking intellectual achievement with practical applications.
The University has seen many changes since it became an independent institution in 1967. This independence followed a 70 year relationship with the University of St Andrews, but our fundamental aim remains.
Today the University reflects this aim in many ways:
- excelling in teaching and research;
- contributing to the social, economic and cultural life of Scotland and the wider world;
- shaping the future by solving important real-world problems.
We aim to become Scotland's leading University. We want to be the best at what we do in what we choose to do, and be recognised internationally for the quality of our graduates and the impact of our research.
The University is driven by the desire to solve substantial challenges, and will focus our efforts on three areas:
- Using global resources in a sustainable way
- Innovating through design
- Improving health and wellbeing
The University will work across subject boundaries; bringing expertise and different viewpoints. This will enable us to approach issues in new, challenging and productive ways. We equip our staff and our students with the means to create real-world impact, help solve global problems and transform lives.
For more information please click on "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: