University of Bristol MBA International Scholarship
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Eligible applicants must
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee
They should clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for Bristol MBA International Scholarship” before uploading via their welcome portal.
For September 2016 start the submission deadline is 30 April 2016. Your application will be assessed by the MBA programme leader and candidates will be informed of the final decision by 30th May 2016.
For January 2017 start the submission deadline is 31 October 2016.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.