University of Bristol MBA International Scholarship
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Eligible applicants must
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee
How to apply
Application for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full-time) programme can be made online by selecting the 'Apply for this course' option on the web page. To be considered for the Scholarship applicants will need to cover the following points in their personal statement which should accompany the programme application:
- Why an MBA, not any other programme, could help you in your professional development?
- Why you are applying to the Bristol MBA? Why it is particularly interesting to you?
Students who have deferred their application from academic year 2015/2016 to 2016/2017 will need to write another personal statement if they would like to be considered for the Scholarship and upload it via their UWE welcome portal.
They should clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for Bristol MBA International Scholarship” before uploading via their welcome portal.
For September 2016 start the submission deadline is 30 April 2016. Your application will be assessed by the MBA programme leader and candidates will be informed of the final decision by 30th May 2016.
For January 2017 start the submission deadline is 31 October 2016.
Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: