University of Brighton International Huxley scholarships
We offer a number of £2,000 scholarships for international students studying certain MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences.
The criteria for awarding the Huxley scholarships are primarily based on merit.
- Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
- The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating an understanding of the school's research expertise.
Who is eligible
In order to be eligible to apply for a Huxley scholarship you must be a new, full-time, self-funding international masters student on one of the following courses:
- Biomedical Sciences MSc
- Industrial Pharmaceutical Sciences MSc
- Pharmacology MSc
- Bioscience MRes
- Ecology MRes
- Chemistry MRes
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences MRes
Students become eligible to apply once they have enrolled on year one of their course.
The scholarship cannot be awarded until full payment of fees has been made.
Students studying for masters degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these awards.
Recipients of this award must not hold or expect to hold any other University of Brighton scholarships.
How to apply
You do not need to apply as the school will identify eligible students.
Successful students will be notified by email.
Deadline for application: You must have paid your fees in full by March subsequent to enrolling on the course (ie 31 March 2017).
Enquiries and advice
If you have any questions about these scholarships please contact the School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences for advice.
- Tel: +44(0)1273 642090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org