Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
These scholarships are to celebrate academic excellence in our student population.
All international students can apply for one of our Half-Fee Academic Excellence Scholarships, except for students from China and the EU (students from these countries have separate scholarships schemes).
There are 10 scholarships available in total.
Please do not apply for this scholarship until you've been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford.
If you hold a firm offer to study with us in September 2017 and have already been awarded a £3,000 or £4,000 academic related fee scholarship (shown on your offer letter) then this is the scholarship for you.
If you hold a conditional offer from us and believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAB in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study) then please apply for this scholarship. You must be able to prove your results by the end of August 2017.
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of China or the EU.
- You must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford and be in receipt of the £3,000 or £4,000 International Academic Excellence Scholarship. Please send a copy of your offer letter with your application form.
- You must also be paying your own fees.
- External students are not eligible – only those based in Bradford.
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship is worth half of the tuition fees.
If you are on a course lasting longer than one year then subsequent payments will depend on you getting an average of over 60%. You are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni discount if you are in receipt of a half fee scholarship.
How to apply
Please fill in the application form (available here shortly) and either post it or email it to us - details are on the form. Please remember to enclose proof of your qualifications.
The closing date is Monday 5 June 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by the beginning of July.
Scholarships will be awarded to the 10 highest achieving students.
Successful students may be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.
Find out more
For further information or any queries you can:
Tel: 01274 236637
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: