University of Birmingham LLB Scholarships
For 2016 entry Birmingham Law School will be offering scholarships to international applicants for the following LLB programmes;
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- LLB International Law and Globalisation
- LLB with Business
- LLB with Criminology
- LLB with French Law
- LLB with German Law
Terms & conditions
- To retain the Excellence Scholarship students must gain a minimum of a 2:1 (60%+) in each year of study. Should these grades not be achieved the scholarship will be withdrawn for the remainder of the programme.
- Students on the Law with French Law or Law with German Law programmes will receive scholarship payments in years 1,2 and 4 assuming all conditions are met.
- Scholarships are available to all privately funded international students categorised as overseas for fees purposes.
- Scholarships are only available for students beginning their programme in September 2016 and cannot be deferred.
- Students in receipt of support from other funding bodies which wholly cover their tuition are not eligible.