Funding and scholarships
School of Management Scholarships
We have over 30 scholarships worth £5,000 each, open to UK, EU and Overseas applicants.
To be considered for a scholarship you must have:
- received an offer to study one of our master’s courses starting in 2020
- accepted your offer
- paid your deposit within the four week deadline outlined in your offer letter or by the scholarship decision deadline, whichever is earlier
If we award you a scholarship, the money will be taken off your tuition fee. You do not have to pay it back.
- Apply by 20 January 2020 for a decision by 14 February 2020
- Apply by 27 April 2020 for a decision by 21 May 2020
- Apply by 17 July 2020 for a decision by 07 August 2020
We will make details of how to apply available when applications open at the end of October.
Other scholarships and bursaries
Sir Jack Cater Scholarship – £3,000
Open to graduates of certain Hong Kong universities.
Sanctuary Scholarships – £15,009 bursary and full fee waiver
Open to asylum seekers living in the UK.
Taught postgraduate master’s bursaries – £6,000
Open to UK students who have a University of Bath undergraduate degree
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.