The International Excellence scholarships are equivalent to 20% of your tuition fees.
The scholarship will apply for the normal duration of your program.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A prospective international student
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other FedUni scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements at the time of entry to the University (with the exception of Federation University Accommodation Scholarships)
- Not be in receipt of credit transfers or exemptions
- Meet minimum academic IELTS 5.5 with no band less than 5.5 (or equivalent)
- Meet the following academic performance requirements:
- Undergraduate degree program – overall academic performance with 'Distinction' in Year 12 (senior high school).
- Postgraduate degree program – overall academic performance with 'Credit' in bachelor degree study from HE Section 1 University
- Enrolling in an eligible program
- Enrolling in a program at a higher level than your existing qualification
- Studying full-time at a home campus of Federation University Australia. Home campuses are located in Ballarat and Gippsland. These scholarships do not apply to students studying at a Federation University Partner Provider teaching location.
Selection of successful applicants for the limited number of scholarships is competitive, and may require scores above the minimum requirements.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must be enrolling in an eligible degree program. This is a program which is:
- Delivered on campus at Federation University Australia
- Registered on CRICOS
- Delivered by coursework.
How to apply
Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application. Students must commence their eligible program in semester 2, 2016, or semesters 1 or 2, 2017.
Accepting your scholarship
If you have an unconditional offer, you must accept the scholarship offer within four weeks of offer date. If you have an offer which is conditional, you must accept your offer after meeting the condition/s of your offer.
For more information click "Further official information" below.