MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship
UCD Smurfit School is offering applicants for the full-time MSc Aviation Finance the chance to win a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for this course, worth up to €21,300.
All course applications submitted before the deadline of 30th June 2018 will be considered for this scholarship. Following assessment of the course applications and those with Full, Unconditional Offers, The School will then select a small short list. These candidates will then be interviewed with a view to selecting a winner by mid-July 2018.
- An Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent)
- A strong curriculum vitae / resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each
- If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognise).
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Aviation Finance. The deadline for submitting the complete application to the programme is 5pm on 30th June 2018. There is no separate applications process for this Scholarship therefore. It is based on the quality of your actual course application. All those with Full, Unconditional Offers in the first week of July 2018 will be automatically considered. The School will then select a small short list. These candidates will then be interviewed with a view to selecting a winner by mid-July 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Scholarship is open to both Irish residents and international applicants except employees of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The scholarship is limited to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2018 entry to the MSc Aviation Finance full-time by 30th June 2018.
- The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Short-listed candidates will be interviewed by the judging panel in The School in the first half of July 2018.
- The prize consists of one year's tuition fees for 2018/2019, worth up to €21,300.
- The judging panel reserves the right to split the prize fund amongst winners.
- The continuation of the scholarship funding for semester 2 (2018/2019) is subject to the awardee making satisfactory progress on the programme and passing all exams at the end of semester one.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Aviation Finance full-time programme in early September.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is to open to those who have applied for 2018 entry to the programme.
- Closing date for entries: 5pm on 30th June 2018.
- Interviews will be scheduled in early July.
- Winning candidate will be informed in mid-July 2018.
- Classes commence in early September 2018.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
If you would like more information on this scholarship or our MSc programme, please contact UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School on email@example.com or phone +353 1 716 4321
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: