The UN Youth Summer School on Diplomacy is an educational programme that provides a unique space for learning and networking for students from Romania and their peers from all around the world. Here, distinguished speakers will contribute through diverse perspectives and experiences towards a better understanding of the topics covered, encouraging new thinking and inspiring debates.
his year’s Summer School on Diplomacy will take place between the 25th and 31st of July 2016 in Bucharest, Romania, with the gen
eral theme One Word, One Market: Bridging the Gap Between the EU and the USA. The project aims to deepen and consolidate knowledge on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), on the EU-US relations, on economic diplomacy and the art of negotiation.
In previous editions, in addition to experts and intellectuals, we have enjoyed the presence of Ambassadors, diplomats, academics, businessmen and many respected professionals. Aside from the educational programme, participants will take part in a variety of social activities, which guarantee a complete Summer School experience by combining our high academic standards with fun, beautiful memories and socialization.
The Summer School’s target group is comprised of students currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD programme, recent graduates and young professionals with relevant experience and proven interest in the fields of International Relations, International Law, Political Science or Diplomacy.
- The UN Youth Summer School is open to students currently enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD programme, recent graduates and young professionals.
- Age limits: 18 – 30 years old.
- Please note that the working language of the Summer School is English; therefore participants should have good knowledge of the language.
- 120 euros (without accommodation)
- 180 euros (with accommodation)
The participation fee includes:
– accommodation (if applicable) – 7 nights
– lunches throughout the conference;
– coffee breaks and snacks throughout the conference;
– conference materials;
– certificate of participation;
– access and benefits for certain social events