Take your chance to reach for the top: become a be.boosted fellow! Apply to get the chance to be your best: in an intense five month preparation phase, you will learn what it takes to become a future global leader. <span "mso-bidi-font-family:arial;color:black;="" mso-ansi-language:en-gb"="">Besides online training sessions, we organize practice weekends in various cities and take you to 2 of the most prestigious MUN conferences: LIMUN (London) and Harvard WorldMUN (Rome) to apply your new skill sets in practice.
How does the application work?
- Complete the written application form below. If you apply by September 27, we will invite you to a webinar helping you prepare for the next step in the application process. The final application deadline is on Oct 18.
- Selected applicants will be invited to interview on October 25, 2015 in Munich. If you can't make it, an online interview track is also available.
What it means to be.boosted.
All be.boosted fellows undergo five months of intense training in leadership skills, effective communication, networking, negotiation, personal development and authentic leadership.
Fellows & Experts & Friends.
Mentoring & Networking.
- Get in touch with experts in the field and form your network of future global leaders in Germany and beyond
- Network with our partners to boost your career development
- ounce your ideas off your peers
- Get advice from our experienced team and inspiring experts from around the world
- Join our delegations to LIMUN (London) as well as to Harvard WorldMUN (Rome)
- Put your leadership skills ot the ultimate test in these competitive settings
- Meet thousands of students from all over the world
- Debate current international affairs, tackle the most pressing questions of our time and represent your nation's interests in the international community
- Learn from the “Best German Delegation” at WorldMUN 2015
- Funding for travels and expenses will be provided
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: