Take your chance to reach for the top: become a be.boosted fellow! Apply to get the chance to be your best: in an intense five month preparation phase, you will learn what it takes to become a future global leader. <span "mso-bidi-font-family:arial;color:black;="" mso-ansi-language:en-gb"="">Besides online training sessions, we organize practice weekends in various cities and take you to 2 of the most prestigious MUN conferences: LIMUN (London) and Harvard WorldMUN (Rome) to apply your new skill sets in practice.
How does the application work?
- Complete the written application form below. If you apply by September 27, we will invite you to a webinar helping you prepare for the next step in the application process. The final application deadline is on Oct 18.
- Selected applicants will be invited to interview on October 25, 2015 in Munich. If you can't make it, an online interview track is also available.
Mentoring & Networking.
- Get in touch with experts in the field and form your network of future global leaders in Germany and beyond
- Network with our partners to boost your career development
- ounce your ideas off your peers
- Get advice from our experienced team and inspiring experts from around the world
- Join our delegations to LIMUN (London) as well as to Harvard WorldMUN (Rome)
- Put your leadership skills ot the ultimate test in these competitive settings
- Meet thousands of students from all over the world
- Debate current international affairs, tackle the most pressing questions of our time and represent your nation's interests in the international community
- Learn from the “Best German Delegation” at WorldMUN 2015
- Funding for travels and expenses will be provided