“Be the peace you are looking for!”
Have you felt like you wanted to change the world, but you do not know where to start? Have you felt like you want to change yourself, but you keep procrastinating and not allowing your ‘better self' to emerge? Are you willing to be the change you want to see and to find peace within yourself and in your society? If yes, congratulations, this opportunity is just for you.
You are living in the South East European (SEE) region which is as complex as it is diverse. And you can start with yourself building peace within and sharing it in your community and your country. Your own inner peace will influence this mix of cultures, religions, ethnicities and different languages, the region we call South East Europe. Apply for SEE Peace Fellowship today and you shall inspire people for peace tomorrow.
- To empower young people to become change-makers
- To bring young leaders and activists from the SEE region together for future cooperation
- To strengthen an active network of young peace-builders in the region
- To promote tools of peace building that can be applied to all cultures, religions and professions
- To provide the participants with the tools to inner peace and leadership skills through mindfulness, self-discipline and compassion
- To explore the idea that self-development and inner peace as a core foundation of sustainable world peace
- To grow together and become active citizens for building change from within in your communities
- Nationals and residents of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Cyprus;
- Age required between 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application;
- Completed 14 days of the online self-development program;. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the full online self-development program.
- Young leaders involved in their communities and who believe that our role in peace is crucial
- Open-minded and positive young people who are searching for the right tools to cultivate inner peace and mindfulness in their daily lives
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Candidates should be fully self-supportive for the transportation to the venue.
Application Deadline - 14 July 2017, before 00.00 GMT (last date to apply online). Eligibility Deadline - 14 August, 2017, before 00.00GMT (last date to complete at least 14 days of the online Self-Development Program.
After completing 14 days of the online self-development program, the Peace Revolution selection committee will make an interview appointment based on your performance.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.