The University of Southern Denmark stands for top quality research based postgraduate education, and choosing a postgraduate education from the University will provide you with a solid basis for your future career.
The University constantly seeks students of the highest quality, and, in recognition of the important investment that overseas students are making in their education, we are pleased to offer scholarships to certain applicants!
There are a few scholarship schemes at the University of Southern Denmark. The largest one is the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education.
Through this scheme the Faculty of Engineering offers scholarships to highly qualified students enrolled in the following two-year master degree study programmes:
- MSc(Eng) in Innovation and Business (Campus Soenderborg)
- MSc(Eng) in Mechatronics (Campus Soenderborg)
The scholarship covers all tuition fees. Students must be able to finance living expenses.
- Candidates must come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants to the above mentioned master degree study programmes.
The best qualified candidates based on grades and a motivated application will be awarded the scholarship. Those who are awarded a scholarship will be informed before the end of January.
To be considered for the scholarship an application form and a motivated application must be submitted with the required documentation as described in the application form.
- Enclosures must be in pdf. format.
- You must enclose documentation for completed study activities. Documentation must be a certified copy.
- A motivated application (max 1 page A4)
- Documentation of satisfactory English language skills in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL test with a score of min. 575/230/88
- IELTS test with a score of min. 6.5
- CAE with a minimum result of C or the CPE (the CAE or CPE are only accepted from a Cambridge Network or from University of Michigan)
- It the test has not yet taken place, proof that you have registered for the test. The deadline for submitting the test is 15 May 2016.
- Tests older than 2 years will not be accepted
IELTS: TheUniversity of Southern Denmark has access to the IELTS verification database; therefore we accept these tests in copy.
TOEFL: The test must be sent directly from the test center. The code is 7969.
Application deadline: 14 December 2015
Applicants for the study programme who have not applied for the scholarship separately may be considered for a scholarship if someone who has been awarded a scholarship cancels his/her application.
Note: application for admission must be submitted separately. The scholarship application is only for the scholarship.
To find out more, please click on the "Further official information" link below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: