Marbella International University (Spain) invites all prospective students to apply for MA in International Relations.
More details about all programs of Marbella International University are available here.
Duration: 1 year
Programme Title: International Relations
Degree Awarded: MA Political Science
The International Relations MA has been designed in an innovative way to provide students with the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to critically analyse and interpret the key theoretical debates of post-modern political theories with a special focus on international relations and conflict resolution.
Key Disciplines Covered:
- International Interventions
- City and Politics: Public space
- Notion of the Political
- Biopolitics & Necropolitics
- Political Advertising & Promotion
One of the strongest points of our programme is the discussion of International Relations approaches within a multicultural classroom environment, given the global background of our students. Indeed, some of these debates are currently reproduced in numerous international organisations and negotiations worldwide. MIUC trains the next generation of policy leaders to tackle the complex issues of a globalising world.
MIUC International Relations Department presents students with a unique blend of theory and practice tailored to a challenging international and multicultural scenario that often changes faster than our capacity to analyse it.
What you’ll study
The following learning outcomes have been established by the MIUC faculty to define the areas of knowledge and skills that International Relations MA graduates will have developed:
- The ability to critically analyse and apply theoretical knowledge in the field of international relations through solving theoretical and practical challenges in the contemporary political scene.
- The ability to understand, critically analyse and interpret the principles of contemporary democracy in various socio-political and cultural contexts, developing awareness of the key aspects of political, social, cultural and economic dynamics that contribute to effective and stable government.
- To formulate the subject, methodology and theoretical framework and to implement scientific research in the domain of political science.
- To recognise, describe and critically analyse specific kinds of socio-political conflicts and propose measures to overcome them.
- How to independently implement concrete actions in the field of strategic communications and implementation of political research and campaigns.
Application Supporting Documents:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not
- previously studied in English)
- Bachelor Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Bachelor Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
* If you have not completed a four year bachelor degree you may be eligible to undertake the final year at MIUC to then enrol in the MA. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
**Pre-sessional English courses are available to those who do not satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
Tuition fee of the programme is 19.900 EUR. ARMACAD provides a special 2,000 EUR scholarship for the MIUC programmes, so if you apply through ARMACAD the tuition fee will be 17,900 EUR.
Apply through ARMACAD and receive 2,000 EUR discount which is more than 10% cheaper than the official price announced on Marbella International University official website (http://www.miuc.org/academic/postgraduate/ma-international-relations/).
To Apply through ARMACAD please press APPLY ONLINE below and attach your CV, which shall include full contact details and in the cover letter section please write any information you find necessary for this program and ARMACAD scholarship. We will contact you for further details.