Marbella International University (Spain) invites all prospective students to apply for BA in International Relations. More details about all programs of Marbella International Unniversity are available here.
International relations is a field of political science that studies relationships among countries, the roles of sovereign states, inter-governmental organizations, international non-governmental organisations, non-governmental organisations, and multinational corporations.
The scope of international relations comprehends globalisation, diplomatic relations, state sovereignty, international security, ecological sustainability, nuclear proliferation, nationalism, economic development, global finance, as well as terrorism and organised crime, human security, foreign interventionism, and human rights.
The study of international relations draws from the interdisciplinary fields of technology and engineering, economics, history, and international law, philosophy, geography, social work, sociology, anthropology, criminology, psychology, cultural studies, and diplomacy.
Key Disciplines Covered:
- Global governance and strategy
- Foreign policy and policy making
- Intercultural management
- Diplomacy and Public Relations
With a BA in International Relations, you will immediately increase your employability, allowing you to secure a bright and prosperous future. Career opportunities available to International Relations graduates include, but are not limited to:
- Diplomat - representing a country's interests in international issues, in both the political and economic domains, at home or abroad.
- Risk Analyst - identifying and analysing the areas of potential risk threatening the assets, earning capacity or success of organisations in the industrial, commercial or public sector.
- Administrator and the Civil Service - assisting in the formulation of policies and procedures within government departments and agencies and coordinates their implementation
- Journalist - gathering, reporting and commenting on the news.
- Banker, Investment/Corporate Finance - advising corporate and government clients on the raising of capital, changing of financial structure, merging and takeovers and developing tactics and publicity.
- Marketing Manager - managing the marketing of a product from research and development through launch and then maintaining the market share, including promotion and advertising.
- High School Certificate All candidates with a completed high school education are eligible to apply. Students who have studied part of a degree at a different University or accredited higher education institution can apply for a credit transfer.
- Proof of English Proficiency* of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country. The tests and minimum scores we accept are: - IELTS - 6 - TOEFL iBT - 72 - Cambridge Certificate - B2 - MIUC English Test - Pass
Application Supporting Documents:
You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Proof of English Proficiency (If you are not from an English speaking country or have not previously studied in English)
- High School Certificate (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- High School Grade Transcripts (Officially translated to English or Spanish)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words on why you want to study at MIUC, your expectations and aspirations)
*Pre-sessional English courses are available to those who do not satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
Tuition fee of the programme is 18.900 EUR. ARMACAD provides a special 2,000 EUR scholarship for the MIUC programmes, so if you apply through ARMACAD the tuition fee will be 16,900 EUR.
Apply through ARMACAD and receive 2,000 EUR discount which is more than 10% cheaper than the official price announced on Marbella International University official website (http://www.miuc.org/academic/undergraduate/ba-international-relations/).
To Apply through ARMACAD please press APPLY ONLINE below and attach your CV, which shall include full contact details and in the cover letter section please write any information you find necessary for this program and ARMACAD scholarship. We will immediately contact you and invite to ARMACAD office for full and detailed consultation and presentation of Marbella International University in Spain.