A limited number of scholarships are available for candidates applying for English taught Master’s programmes at the University of Tartu.
The scholarship will provide a stipend of 400 EUR per month and, if necessary, cover the tuition fee of two years (standard study period of Master’s studies).
Eligible Master’s programmes:
- Applied Measurement Science
- Baltic Sea Region Studies
- Computer Science
- Democracy and Governance
- European Union - Russia Studies
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- Quantitative Economics
- Robotics and Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Sound Engineering Arts (studies in Viljandi and Tallinn)
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management (studies in Pärnu)
If you are interested in taking up Master’s studies at the UT and regard yourself a good candidate for this scholarship, please submit all required application documents in our online application system. The documents have to be sent by post as well and arrive in our office by April 30 at the latest.
Scholarship contact person:
International Student Service
University of Tartu