Santander Universities UK Scholarship
In partnership with Santander UK, Goldsmiths will be awarding seven fee waver scholarships of £5,000. Each scholarship is tenable for one year only.
Scholarships will be open to students applying to study a taught masters degree (excludes MRes and Masters by Research) in any discipline starting in September 2017. The countries targeted (although not exclusively, should exceptional candidates apply from other eligible countries*) will be:
*The Santander Universidades scheme covers institutions in Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay and USA.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- have received an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree
- have an international fee liability
- be self-financing to some extent
- be a national from and residing in one of the above listed countries
- Demonstrate academic excellence and/or significant achievement in your chosen field of study.
Please note that students who have already started their degree are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. A scholarship cannot be deferred to a later year.
How to apply
Your scholarship application should be completed online through your myGoldsmiths account. This is the online account that you created in order to apply for a course at Goldsmiths.
As part of the application, you'll be asked to answer three questions relevant to the award that you are applying for.
We require the following supporting documents in order for your scholarship application to be considered:
- Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts.
- Two academic references relating to your current or most recent course, or professional references if appropriate.
As long as your Postgraduate study application has these documents attached, then it will not be necessary for you to upload any additional documents as part of your scholarship application.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: