- Higher education in IT/related field;
- Work experience in IT and technological management, research companies;
- Work experience in international organizations, companies and projects;
- Strong leadership skills, efficient management skills, strong communication skills; structured and goal-oriented approach, ability to negotiate inside and outside the company.
- Create and implement a development strategy of innovative technologies in the university;
- Provide commercialization of research results;
- Create R&D laboratories in specific technological spheres;
- Cooperate with the real economy, create custom research pool;
- Establish collaboration with the leading Armenian technological and research centers with the aim to join international grant projects, considering the university’s technological and research potential;
- Identify changes in the university structure and resource management needed to ensure the development of RAU, create and implement strategies for efficient management of the existing laboratory base and research equipment;
- Contribute to fulfilling the role of the university as a driver for integration of research and technology in Armenia;
- Collaborate efficiently with the research and technological funds, state organizations and NGOs that work with innovative technologies;
- Develop and implement a strategy of maximum inclusion of IT and other technologies in the educational process;
- Develop strategic projects founded on technological and scientific breakthrough and draw grant assistance.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: