RMIT International Excellence Scholarship
RMIT International Excellence Scholarship provides financial assistance to outstanding international students from the Americas and Europe commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate in 2021
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction for the program duration outlined on your offer letter.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen from a country in the Americas or Europe (USA, Canada, Latin America or Europe)
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- not an existing RMIT student
- applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are eligible however they must commence their Bachelor or Master by Coursework program in Semester 1 2021.
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1, 2021:
- Bachelor degree
- Masters by Coursework
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.